Snowbird Cross Border Accidents
At SnowbirdAccidents.com we have built a reputation ensuring clients receive great results by enlisting some of the best Personal Injury Attorneys in North America who are experienced with Snowbird Cross Border Accidents.
How many Canadian and USA Snowbirds are there? Every winter approximately 2 million Canadian and Northern United States Residents travel south to escape the harsh cold weather. Unfortunately, this mass movement south sometimes leads to very serious car accidents. Whether it is a car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle or pedestrian accident, at any time can be devastating, overwhelming and exceptionally complicated. Specially when the accident occurs in an unfamiliar state or province.
Cross border accidents are complicated and require the expertise of an experienced lawyer. Surprisingly after a serious accident, an Attorney is required in your home state (or province), as well as the state where the accident took place This is where Snowbirdaccidents.com comes in – with over 35 years of experience we help match accident victims with some of the best Personal Injury Attorneys/Lawyers who understand this very complex and complicated area of Insurance Law.
- Cross Border Confidence® and Snowbirdaccidents.com are International “Qualifying Referrers”.
- We are not a law firm.
- We are a USA corporation with headquarters in West Palm Beach, Florida, and offices in Toronto, Canada.
- The member Personal Injury Attorneys and Lawyers do not represent Insurance Companies.
- Each member Attorney and Lawyer is certified by their State or Provincial Bar Association.
- No legal fees are paid or shared with Cross Border Confidence® or Snowbird Accidents LLC
- We do not provide legal advice. That is the job of the Attorney or Lawyer.
- The member Personal Injury Attorneys and Lawyers are leaders in their field and frequently deal with car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, and pedestrian accidents.
Seal of Approval
All of the member Attorneys and Lawyers receive the “Cross Border Confidence Seal of Approval”. This seal is only given to Attorneys and Lawyers who routinely deal with snowbird cross border accidents.
Contact the snowbird hotline 1-647-896-4907